CSR strategy and business ethics
Being socially responsible, The Cooling Drinks Factory SAHARA (Wytwórnia Napojów Chłodzących, Sławomir Folga, Marek Księżopolski spółka jawna SAHARA) applies a management strategy, according to which, in its activities, it voluntarily takes into account social interests, environmental aspects, relations with stakeholder groups, in particular with employees.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) focuses primarily on issues related to environmental protection, investment in human resources, relations with the company’s environment, which contributes to the increase of the company’s competitiveness and shaping the conditions for sustainable social and economic development.
The Cooling Drinks Factory SAHARA (Wytwórnia Napojów Chłodzących, Sławomir Folga, Marek Księżopolski spółka jawna SAHARA) has defined a number of requirements that are ethical, social and environmental standards. The implemented aspects of social responsibility mainly relate to:
– respect for human rights,
– compliance with labor law,
– ensuring health and safety at the workplace,
– promoting health protection in the workplace,
– building a competent and diverse team based on objective ones criteria,
– environmental protection,
– business ethics.
Pursuing its economic and socially responsible goals, The Cooling Drinks Factory SAHARA (Wytwórnia Napojów Chłodzących, Sławomir Folga, Marek Księżopolski spółka jawna SAHARA) implemented a number of aspects that are components of the company’s management strategy. They are:
• A package of non-wage benefits for their employees – incl. stable employment, group insurance, training, support for a HR advisor, opportunities for professional development, improving employee qualifications, equal opportunities for women and men in terms of positions and remuneration.
• Meeting the standard in the areas of workplace management – prohibition of child labor, prohibition of forced labor, legal employment, joining Employee Capital Plans, high quality of social benefits, use of health and safety at work, prohibition of any discrimination, use of disciplinary practices while maintaining high personal culture, statutory hours work, appropriate and timely remuneration, internal management systems implemented in accordance with applicable standards.
• Regardless of gender, age and other subjective reasons, the idea of equality is promoted, where only competences determine the legitimacy of remuneration.
• Emphasis on reducing the level of occupational risk; compliance with the principles of occupational health and safety; cyclical raising of the staff’s awareness of occupational health and safety.
• Maintaining compliance with legal requirements.
• Enabling making informed consumer choices through reliable labeling of manufactured products and informing about their composition.
• Pro-ecological activities – incl. implemented environmental policy of the company, sustainable management of raw materials, implementation of optimal technological processes.
• Rational management of natural resources and waste.
• Development of the company thanks to the optimization of cooperation with suppliers. Supply chain management – applying the principles of corporate social responsibility at every stage of supply, implementing standards for contractors.
• Meeting customer expectations.
• Maintaining the company’s credibility – image as a stable and worthy partner for cooperation.
• Social involvement and development of the local community. The company’s participation in projects for the benefit of the environment – supporting local institutions and people, environmental and investment activities.
Through the selection of appropriate tools of corporate social responsibility, the application of the principles of business ethics, The Cooling Drinks Factory SAHARA (Wytwórnia Napojów Chłodzących, Sławomir Folga, Marek Księżopolski spółka jawna SAHARA) is a reliable partner, socially committed, applying fair market practices, and most importantly – focused on sustainable food production and ensuring its work team based on its best conditions.